German Equine Shopping Excursion plans and guides trips from the United States to Germany to visit the beautiful horse auctions in Verden, Germany. We arrange the travel, the hotel accommodations, the transportation and even the German to English translation. Here are a few other things to expect on a typical German Equine Shopping Excursion trip from the United States to Germany:
Daily Horse Activities
- Observe the training of the Auction Horses in Dressage, Hunter and Jumper Disciplines at the German Hanoverian Society in Verden.
- Schedule trial rides of horses you might be interested in.
- Watch the horses in their stable settings, talk to grooms, speak to the experts about a horse’s potential.
- Review health records, as well as look at the x-rays on hand.
Friday and Saturday Activities
- Friday evening is the wonderful Gala Evening, featuring plenty of fun and exciting horse demonstrations.
- Saturday afternoon is the auction.
- Celle State Stud (National Government supported)
- National Horse Museum in Verden
- Visit local breeders
- Riding lessons with top German riders/trainers
- City tour of Bremen, with its harbor
- Enjoy local shopping, entertainment and of course the fantastic beer.